Thursday, February 27, 2014

Marula Facial Oil Review

Not too long ago I received a tiny sample of the Leakey Collections Pure Marula Facial Oil. and I mean tiny. I have been hearing about facial oils a lot here lately, so I was excited to try it out none the less!


I have very dry skin all year round, but in the winter it gets brutal. (like can't even wear makeup to make it look better, dry) This year has been no exception, and I get this very persistent dry spot on one of my eyelids at the exact same spot every year, its weird. Nothing really ever fixes it and I usually just don't wear any makeup there until it decides to get better on its own.

I used a very small amount of this at night after washing my face. It takes about 3 drops to completely cover your whole face, but a lot of people spot treat just the dry areas with this, so even less might work. It has a light smell that dissipates quickly and sinks in very quickly. I followed this up with my regular moisturizer. Like I said, my skin is dry. My tiny sample lasted me well over a week and I can honestly say, I'm hooked. I love this product! I want more of this! It completely fixed my dry patches and evened out my skin. The only downside to that is that it is $78 at Sephora for 1.6 ounces. Now, I get that this would last ages because my itty bitty sample lasted a really long time, but I just can not fork that much out. I just can't do it.

So in short, I would very happily slap this on my face every single night....if someone where to give it to me! Here's a link if you are feeling up for a splurge!

Now on to search for something as equally awesome, that won't break my bank!!!



What's the most expensive product that you've ever used?

No comments:

Post a Comment