Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Everyday Makeup Swatches

After I changed my profile picture a couple of days ago, a lot of people have been asking me what makeup I was wearing. Seeing as it is all drugstore brands and easy to get a hold of, I thought it would be fun to try to make a beauty video to show you how I make this look. Its super easy, and I wear this almost every day! If you haven't seen my video yet, hop on over and check it out!







If you have seen the video and are curious about the colors that I used, I did some swatches on my arm so you can see the colors a little better, and match it up to what you might already have at home!

(from left to right: ELF Studio Shadow Stick in Little Miss Thing, Covergirl Eye Shadow Quad in Desert Bronze (2nd in Palette ,Wet n Wild Trio in Sweet as Candy (lightest shade), Benefit Watt's Up, NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny, ELF Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve and Nyx Butter Gloss in Tiramisu)

And here is a complete list of all the products I used:

Eucerine Daily Protection Moisturizer with SPF
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer in 001
Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer in yellow
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 in 801 Ivory
Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer in Classic Ivory
e.l.f. High Definition Powder in sheer
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in brightening
NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in brown
Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss
e.l.f. Jumbo Shadow Stick in Little Miss Thing
Covergirl and Olay Eye shadow Quad in Desert Bronze (2nd in pallete)
Wet n Wild Eye shadow Trio in Sweet as Candy (lightest shade)
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve
NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu 

Check out Luvocracy if you want to try any of the products! You can buy more than 1 thing and only have to give your info once!




Leave a comment down below and let me know if you try out something similar!




No comments:

Post a Comment