Saturday, February 8, 2014

let's get to know each other a little shall we?

This is my very first blog post ever! How exciting!!! For me at least! And I thought that I would be best if I took just a small moment to introduce myself so that you guys will know who I am!

 My name is Kam. I am 27 years young and married to a wonderful man. We have a fur baby named Sadie, she is a Chinese pug and the cutest thing you will ever see. Well, we think so. While everyone around me is showing me pictures of their (albeit) adorable babies, I'm over her like look what my dog can do!!! I'll have to introduce you guys to her one day. You'll love her. Anyways, back on track now! I am a full time student, so that takes up a lot of my time, and I also work a part time job. I love basically any kind of girly goo (as my husband affectionately calls it) and love to try out new things, so I thought why not write up a little blog.
So this is where we sit. I am planning on doing a question and answer type post next so if you have any suggestions for me or questions that you would like for me to answer just leave them down in the comment section!

Thanks Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment